Sunday, March 14, 2010

The clique

I made it up to NC to reconnect with some of my Kappa Sigma brothers again this weekend. It is always good to see them and catch up on news on their lives, families, and get in some R&R.

We've known each other longer than we've not. That's powerful, and I hope we can keep up the contact each year. It's always a fun trip, and this year we hiked up to Storyteller's Rock near the Blue Ridge Parkway. The trail was snow-covered, and the route crossed several creeks, when we made it to the top, the view was worth the climb. Its always good to see these guys, and we're making plans already for 2011.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Good to see JC made the trek. Oh wait, let me guess, he's taking the picture.

Travis Brewington said...

Actually he was on the sofa... like I should have been.